Technology is an enabler for business and should be designed to support your business. Whether you prefer custom or open-source, we can tailor a solution to your needs
Technology is an ever changing medium. Stratford Website Design uses a range of qualified and localised technology specialists to deploy and deliver versatile and future proofed websites that meet your business and marketing objectives. We are platform agnostic, that is we see the positives and negatives of both .NET and PHP. Our in-house technologists will scope out, plan and recommend the right technology for your requirements that meets both your short and medium term requirements.
Stratford Web Development
The web development market in UK is not lagging behind as is often the misapprehension of some.Stratford Website Design understands convergence and therefore with our sound and proven track record in understanding business growth, strategies, processes and systems, we can recommend the right technology for you.
What are the core technologies Stratford Website Design is most proficient in?
- Content Management Systems WordPress, Joomla, Drupal , Squarespace
- Project Management Software Redmine, Trac, Mantis
- E-commerce OSCMax, Zencart, WordPress Ecommerce solutions
- Email marketing systems
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Integrated Social media applications
- Intranet and Extranet Systems
- E-learning Solutions Moodle
Our experienced web development partners have a proven track record and we have used them for over 10 years for both custom development and open source deployments. While we do not believe in web developers sitting alongside creatives and strategists, we are technologists and are well versed at information architecture, functional and technical specification & planning. We're on top of the latest online trends to bring you fresh, cutting edge and affordable website solutions.
We provide cost effective and reliable web solutions for your business
We work hard to deliver business web solutions with the greatest ROI. This is best achieved when our Web Development services are coupled with our Online Marketing services that enables us to drive results on your behalf.
- You’ll be closely involved in the process from start to finish, so there’ll be no hidden costs.
- Our development service uses a best practice methodology and approach, so we deliver when we say we’ll deliver.
- Our designers explain the web development process in an easy to understand way, so we'll always be on the same page.
To stay current with technology is costly
We acknowledge that many have been delivered systems that are either too powerful and or that are really hard to use. Moreover, we appreciate all too well that technology has a lifecycle and as technology matures there are 5 distinct stages:
- New Technology - any technology that shows high potential but has not demonstrated its value. Early adopters may win big (often referred to as 'innovators') or be stick with a white elephant. Technology that has fallen into this category would include Second Life and Microsoft Windows Millennium (2000).
- Leading Edge - a technology that has proven itself in the marketplace but is still new enough that it may be difficult to find knowledgeable experts to implement or support it.
- State of the Art - when everyone agrees that a particular technology is the right solution. From our experience, a technology that achieves this status will only maintain this stage of maturity for a short while before a new leading edge technology replaces it rendering the original state of the art technology dated and eventually redundant.
- Dated - still useful, still sometimes implemented but a replacement leading edge technology is readily available.
- Obsolete - has been superseded by a state-of-the-art technology, maintained but no longer implemented.
What you need is a provider like Stratford Website Design who understands your unique requirements and is able to guide you through the technology minefield to deliver a solution that is scalable and represents best value.
Looking for hosting? click here