- Blog-Stratford Web Design on Is Microsoft’s ‘Accidently Leaked’ Secret a Social Networking Project?
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Proposal for web-based parking solution
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on PCC makes first privacy ruling on Twitter quotes
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Amazon to launch movie streaming service?
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Website puts old stories on the map
Tags2011 Amazon Bing BuddyPress Chrome cloud networking CMS Domain Names Facebook Google Google Chrome internet Internet Explorer ipv6 Linkedin Microsoft mobile new new design new site new web design New website new website design new website launch search engine Search Engine Optimisation Search Engine Optimization Search Engines seo skype social media Social Network Social networking social networks Stratford Stratford Upon Avon Twitter Web Browser Web Browsers Web Design Web Development website launch WordPress Yahoo youtube
Subscribe to Posts
Google Instant has not changed the face of search engine optimisation (SEO), according to one expert.
Econsultancy’s Jake Hird has commented that the search-before-you-type service has not affected how pages are ranked in Google.
Reminding people that the search engine did not change its algorithm when implementing the service, he highlights that the SEO fundamentals still apply for businesses looking to rank highly.
“You’re still looking at things like your content, your specific keywords, link building, that kind of stuff,” he comments.
Mr Hird also suggests that Instant was designed to give users a better search experience, rather than to forge new roads in SEO.
The Instant service was launched on September 8th 2010 and aimed to save each user approximately two seconds per search.
Meanwhile, Google still dominates US core search, according to recent figures from comScore.
The organisation’s research shows that Google handled 66.6 per cent of searches in the US in December 2010.
Domain name. SEO, Google, search engine optimistation, Search Engine Optimization, seo