- Blog-Stratford Web Design on Is Microsoft’s ‘Accidently Leaked’ Secret a Social Networking Project?
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Proposal for web-based parking solution
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on PCC makes first privacy ruling on Twitter quotes
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Amazon to launch movie streaming service?
- Tweets that mention Blog-Stratford Web Design -- Topsy.com on Website puts old stories on the map
Tags2011 Amazon Bing BuddyPress Chrome cloud networking CMS Domain Names Facebook Google Google Chrome internet Internet Explorer ipv6 Linkedin Microsoft mobile new new design new site new web design New website new website design new website launch search engine Search Engine Optimisation Search Engine Optimization Search Engines seo skype social media Social Network Social networking social networks Stratford Stratford Upon Avon Twitter Web Browser Web Browsers Web Design Web Development website launch WordPress Yahoo youtube
Subscribe to Posts
The German firm to improve Google’s fight against malware
Google has acquired the German software company Zynamics, as part of its aim to improve online security for its users and help the search giant fight malware.
The reverse engineering company, originally known as SABRE Security, was founded in 2004 by CEO Thomas Dullien. It mainly works in analysing software such as malware for which there is no source code.
The representative said, “We’re delighted to have the Zynamics team aboard and hope their tools and skills in fighting malware will help us better protect Google’s users.”
The official Zynamics company blog said, “We’re pleased to announce that zynamics has been acquired by Google.”
At present, Zynamics’s offerings focus on the needs of information security specialists and malware analysts.
The company’s products portfolio include four reverse-engineering tools: BinDiff, VxClass and BinNavi that can be used to analyse executables, binary code, PDF malware, sorting malware into families. It also has BinCrowd, which is a central database for sharing reverse-engineered information.
In addition to these products, Google is also acquiring the talent from Zynamics.
Details of the acquisition were not revealed