Redmine A flexible project management web application which includes a gantt chart, calendar, wiki, forums, multiple roles, and email notification.
Stratford Web Design offers installation, support and hosting for Redmine instances.
Below are some of the main features of Redmine.
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
An online demo can be found here: http://demo.redmine.org/.
This demo is running a recent trunk version so you can evaluate the new features that have been added recently. It's been setup to give registered users the ability to create their own projects. This means once you register, you can create your own project on there and try out the project administration features.
Looking for Redmine hosting? click here